Note: Editing DNS might affect your domain/hosting/emails, as such, if you are not familiar we recommend the hosting provider or seek our assistance .
DNS SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Log in to the administrative console for your domain eg. cPanel, PLESK, etc.
- Locate the page from which you can update the DNS records.
You may need to enable Advanced Settings.
Enter the Values Below to add the SPF Record
TXT Data: v=spf1 ip4:220.127.116.11 mx include:md02.com ~all
Click the "Add Record" button
Enter the Values Below to add the DKIM Record
CNAME Data: dkim._domainkey.md02.com
Give your hosting provider some time to propagate the new SPF and DKIM records. To test whether the records are successful, proceed to login>Settings>Validate your email address. Insert your domain name to the space provided and click on Validate. Follow the instructions to Validate DNS.
- Replace 'yourdomainname.com' with your domain name eg. appxonic.com
- You can provide an optional period "." at the end of the Name field after your domain e.g. (yourdomain.com.) your hosting provider may or may not want the additional period depending on their system
- If you are not sure, you are advised to pass the URL link to this article to your webmaster or seek our assistance.